Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Brand New Day....

Welcome to Get Snappy, my photography journal and blog.

CELEBRATING THE LAUNCH OF MY WEBSITE www.snapartphotography.com

YAY! My website is launched today and I am fee
ling BEYOND fabulous! What a long road it's been but I MADE it! Since this is my first BLOG post I should make it Snappy...or at least memorable, right! Hm.....

First things first! A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGG shout out to the Hubby and the kids who ask me relentlessly every day, "how's the website mom, are you done yet, can you come play with us yet?" Now I don't have to break their big and little hearts any more. I can say YYEEEESSSSSSSS mommy's done, let's go play!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me start this new phase of my life (website & official SnapArt Photography launch) with one of my favorite quotes:

“Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” --Mother Theresa--

SOOOOOOOOO PEEPS.....LET'S BEGIN with a goofy happy picture! YAY!
Have a brilliant day,
jenn


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog. All the work has been worth it and your family will appreciate it - especially now that they get to play with you again. Looks Fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sista! Now go look at the website! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your blog and website!

    I hope it is a wonderful journey…

    Scott
    www.WeeklyPhotoTips.com

    ReplyDelete