Thursday, July 2, 2009

Work or Bliss?

If you are doing what brings you absolute bliss in life then you are truly not working, right? Well that's how I feel when I get to "be" with my camera while shooting special people. This week several special peeps are gracing my view finder!

But following your "bliss" does not mean that there is not hard work involved......I think getting my website up nearly did me under. As I was writing this post a special friend of mine called, a fabulous woman who stepped out of the box to follow her bliss. She opened up a brand new 3D and 4D prenatal imaging center her in the SCV called Stork Vision. She knows first hand how hard it can be to do what you love....more work involved than anticipated! My thoughts are with you Lisa! You are a bright and shining example to me! xo

Yesterday I had the honor to shoot 2 sweet ladies, young actors here in California. And what a blissful day it was with these 2 total professional sweet hearts! Thanks Ladies!
See some of the shoot HERE. Click on GALLERIES and SPARK. Enjoy!

A quote from one of my favorite people to have walked the earth:

"When you follow your bliss.....doors open where you would not have thought there would be doors; and where there wouldn't be a door for anyone else!"
--Joseph Campbell--



1 comment:

  1. no lie, Joseph Campbell is one of my favorite people to have walked the earth. I have this quote on my bathroom mirror. :)

    Love yoru blog, these pictures are all so fabulous and totally inspirational. Your bliss shines through in each of them!

    xo
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete